PROCEDURE FOR ACTIVATING THE COMPULSORY STAGE
· enter the internship in the curriculum;
· choose the Academic Tutor to guarantee the consistency of the internship → thesis;
· define the internship project with the Academic Tutor by sending an email requesting tutoring, copying the company and the Guidance and Internships office; (the request for tutoring must be approved by the Academic Tutor by email);
· verify that the company has an agreement with the Politecnico di Milano;
· ask the company to enter the training project through the Career Service website;
· contact the Guidance and Stage office to request the issue of the training project after receiving the confirmation email from the Career Service;
· sign the training project and deliver it to the Guidance and Stage office at least 2 working days before the start date of the internship;
Any changes must be promptly communicated to the Guidance and Stage office.
NEW DIGITAL ASSESSMENT PROCEDURE FOR EXTERNAL STAGE
At the end of the stage the company tutor and the trainee receive an automatic e-mail from SAT/Career Service inviting them to complete an online evaluation questionnaire of the stage.
Only when the questionnaires have been completed, the academic tutor receives an automatic e-mail with the invitation to view the reports and to assign the credits (cfu) to the student.
The student receives an email confirming that the credits (cfu) have been uploaded.
The procedure for INTERNAL STAGE provides for the delivery of the final report to the Stage Office.